tiistai 21. huhtikuuta 2015

Last week

Feels good to know that this big working part abroad is over still this and next week at work then couple day offs and back to Finland

I wouldn't like to live here like long time cause this is too small city for me and this is island, you cannot get fast to other cities because there is no lots of cities or they are smaller than corralejo, basicly every local knows eachother somehow and I like to walk with no identity in the crowd.

I need to get great tan before I go back to Finland, I haven't been at the beach taken sun and everything, one reason is that I am not the type of a guy who just go to take tan in the beach i had allways got it other ways like playoff some sports outside, and the other is my working scheludes, mis morning/mid day I will be either sleep or going to work, and when I get of from the work it's that cold or I just want to relax at home, but we will see.

Work days have become to feel longer and longer because the end is  near! Still one hole work week and then I am off, finally.:)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti